Sunday 3 November 2013

DIY Halloween outfit: The Rag doll, The witch and The Zombie bride

This was my DIY Halloween party outfit, along with my boyfriend's mother and sister's outfits. We had a lot of fun creating these outfits and helping each other get ready. Halloween is not exactly very big in South Africa so when we get a chance to dress up, we take full advantage! I love the way my outfit turned out considering it was all DIY.
 My outfit consisted of everything from my closet and things around my house. I just wore a LBD, and cute high socks that i had at home which have bones and a bow at the back (which i should have taken a pic of), my faux JC Litas and then I just cut and sewed my apron from some material I had lying around, stained it with some fake blood and did a skull cutout and then lastly i just drew some stitching on myself
 And just excuse the fact that my one eye lash is coming off, it was going rogue and I forgot to bring the glue with...Silly me

Loved the way this Zombie bride outfit and makeup turned out! It looked super cute! At this point she had eaten all the people and had to resort to eating snakes...he he he

No comments:

Post a Comment