Tuesday 19 November 2013

Feeling overwhelmed

Today I am Feeling a bit like this, like a big cup of crazy! I am happy and sad and confused and angry and excited all at the same time! Its quite a lot to deal with all at once.

I am extremely happy because I am finally getting my fashion blog going
I am exited about the fact that my European registration is well on it's way finally
I am sad because there are a lot of things affecting a lot of people that I care about
I am confused because there is so much that I want to do and so much playing on my mind
and I am angry because things are getting bad with the world, everyone is suffering and then I get more angry when I know that it doesn't have to be this way. We are many, the people who are suffering, and the majority of problems are tied back to money. And think about it, if all of us just said we don't need money and it became obsolete, would most of the suffering of the world not go away? I know there would be some kinks at first, like working out that we need to share our resources with the rest of the world and learn to provide for one another, but it is completely possible and if you think otherwise maybe you should take some time and actually think about it. Imagine a world with no material crimes, no envy, no hate, no poverty, no hunger. It's completely achievable.

So in a way I feel as though I have the weight of the world on my shoulders, I have always had this affliction but it hurts me when things could be better for everyone, all we need to do is speak up for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment