Saturday 28 December 2013

OOTD: Wannabe American

Today's outfit for some reason I felt was channeling some American Indian vibes, I don't know why, the clothing items don't necessarily scream Indian but the overall look gave me the feeling of Indian! Maybe It's just something in me craving America. 

 printed sliced up tee with leather look pants and my tan pumps, plain, simple and cute
 made a little less casual with my accessories, just metal plate white and grey earrings...
 and my new crystal necklace. This necklace was a little expensive but when I saw it I just had to have it. It is a Kyanite crystal which is meant to align all of your Chakras and helps promote dream recall and understanding of dreams too. 
I have had this shirt for a while, even before the whole sliced trend came about and I still can't get over how much I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment