Sunday 29 December 2013

New Clothes In Action

 Cute aztec bodycon skirt, love the aqua colour in it, propably the main reason why i bought it!
 I have been wanting a floral dress with a dark background for a long time and hadn't found one that I really like until now, and then when i ordered it I didn't realise the back had the cutout detail that it did, but that's a bonus for me  because who doesn't love cutout!
 These are just some basic colour tanks that I felt I needed in my closet, because so often I find myself saying that I wish i just had a certain colour top for whatever outfit. So I plan to have a plain tee in every colour of the rainbow. This would be the lilac one
 Navy Tank works well with my brown combat boots and my navy and white striped slip on shoes which I haven't worn in a while coz I didnt have anything to wear with them, oh and yes my dogs then decided that they wanted to feature in my photo too.
 Orange tank, inspired in my first outfit by the youtuber and blogger Wendy from wendyslookbook.com, I loved her video on how to style her orange skirt! She has awesome style and very helpful hints when it comes to dressing. And then the next 3 outfits were my attempts at colour blocking.
 Loved this skirt when I ordered it, it did say that it was red though but hey I love pink anyway, and I adore the fabric that this skirt is and how pretty and flowy it is, perfect for those days that you just wanna be comfortable but don't wanna compromise looking good!
 I love crop tops, but seeing as I am someone who is self-conscience about my stomach, I am seriously glad for the new high-waisted trend, allows me to rock the crops without feeling uncomfortable, so here's how I would rock this look in a casual day time verision and then a dressed up, going out version 
 Yet another plain colour tee or rather a camisole in this case which I think should be staples in everyone's closets
These harem pants were brought back from Zanzibar by my Momz, and I love them, most comfortable pants I have ever worn and I love the tie-dye style print on them!

No comments:

Post a Comment