Thursday 9 January 2014

Witching Hour

So this is some part new things which I bought myself and then others are things that my Mom brought me back from England from H&M! YAY! And this blog is aptly named for my Favourite item from H&M.

But first things first, here are some accessories that I have been searching high and low for, been to many a shop in search, These are from South Africa. 
The top set of midi rings are from a jewelry shop in Crest Shopping Center, Randburg, called LOVISA. And Thank you to them for having a huge selection of Midi rings, I was really spoiled for choice and struggled to only take the ones that I did end up with, so now I have a gold and silver set, which is a good start.

Secondly, this midi ring and hand chain/slave bracelet are from Mr Price, love the slave bracelet but the midi ring needed some alterations, I removed some links to make to chains shorter and cut one of the rings to make it smaller to fit like a midi ring because they are meant to be descending sizes but they were all the same size, so not exactly a well thought out ring, but its better now after my alterations.


Here, I bought this skirt a while back, it was in one of my earlier posts,  but haven't really worn it as I haven't like the ways that I could pair it, so I bought this cream bodysuit with this gorgeous Victorian yoke lace neckline, so now it is complete!!!

 So here is my first item that I got from H&M, its a cute jersey material slouchy tank which I love and I paired it with a bright orange tank underneath which I though would be super cute!


So Last but far from least, this gorgeous dress from H&M!!!!! Words cannot express how in LOVE I am with this dress!!!! Its, from what I have been able to establish from the internet, a slub jersey dress? I love how its somewhat see through, so you can wear things underneath and they will show through. I paired it with a black slip dress that I had from one of my lace dresses.
 So here I have basically gone with all black hence the title choice, it reminds me of something worn in the film The Craft.
 So to further embrace the witchy vibes I pulled my black cat into my pics here, obviously you can't be a witch without your trusty black cat! LOL. Although she was not having any of it.
 And here are my midi rings which I asked my mother to get for me because at that time I hadn't found any here yet, and a girl can never have enough accessories. Also from H&M, I love the antique look to these rings and all the different shapes and designs, very special ones these. 

So all in all I need to move to a country with H&M. That is the moral of this story. You hear me Obama, I need to move to America for the awesome clothes please! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment