Monday 10 February 2014

OOTD Brighten Up


Bright colours make everything better!!! I know they brighten up my day!

 So for today's outfit I paired this racer-front cobalt tank top with a neon yellow bandeau because it was showing too much of my bra and needed some extra coverage. I had been hesitant to wear this tank until now because of that. But this pairing has restored my faith in it. I also had to tie a knot in the side because otherwise the tank was too long and would make me look as though I had left the house without putting pants on...

 Then I added this sleeveless acid wash denim vest which coincidentally match my shorts very well, I don't usually like so much matchy denim but these 2 worked quite well together. I added more yellow to compliment the blue with this laser cut cuff and yellow hanging earrings.

Then just slapped on my faux converse, because everything is just better with some hot sneakers on you feet! I like the colour block effect and then how the sneakers break it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment