Tuesday 11 February 2014

OOTDs catchup...

Here I'm playing catchup with 2 outfits which I forgot to post...OOPs...
But anyway here they are

Firstly here's my Abracadabra amigos shirt from Cotton On, kept this outfit very simple but I love the purple colour with my hair... So here's a closeup of my tank, loved the print on it and just had to have it! I added minimal accessories... Wearing black stud earrings and black and purple rope plaited bracelets

I paired the purple shirt with basic black leggings and my grey jersey cardigan-thing...and my black combat boots to keep the colours from taking away from the purple

Secondly, I went a bit hipster on this one. My black skater skirt (or circle skirt) which I paired with my cropped white tee and my faux converse...AGAIN...

Love this pairing because it's cute and comfortable and is quite simple but doesn't look it! 

Then just for when it got later I had this grey jersey cardigan at the ready...I also happen to wear this thing a lot I've noticed but it's really so comfy and keeps the chill off but doesn't make you overheat which is perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment