Wednesday 19 February 2014

OOTD Tribal Trouble

So today's outfit is me totally trying to make the most of what's left of summer! I'm actually getting really depressed about this...I'm not ready to let go yet...
And then all the people in the Northern hemisphere are getting excited for spring...
*cry my eyes out* 

Wearing my racer cobalt tank top again, this time with a black bandeau underneath, I'm really quite fond of this tank right now...I paired it with this gorgeous tribal print skirt I picked up from Mr Price the other day...this skirt feels amazing...oooh so soft! Added my diamanté embellished sandals for some bling

Than wore this chunky owl pendant chain and a black strappy bracelet with silver details to keep with the bling theme

Here's a close-up of the pendant...

No comments:

Post a Comment