Friday 15 August 2014

OOTD Peach Lady

Seeing as this outfit gave me a Grease vibes, it is a post aptly names after the Pink Ladies, although seeing as I am not wearing any pink but peach instead I played on the words there.

 Wearing this cute rockabilly style peach polka dot dress again from one of my previous posts, which I love, and decided to make the style a bit more edgy by rocking my black combat boots with a black skinny belt.

 Added this cool cropped jacket for in case I got cold, seeing as we are so close to Spring but just not there yet, I still needed something to keep the chill off. 
And let me just on that note express how ecstatic I am that we are headed toward the warm weather! Oh warm weather how I have missed you! Also picture in this post are 2 of my fabulous dogs who were loving the camera and warm weather too!

Peach polka dot dress - MR PRICE
Black jacket - MR PRICE (from a long while ago)
Black combat boots - PLUM
Dogs - ALL MINE

No comments:

Post a Comment