Thursday 14 August 2014

OOTD Rose Among the Thorns

I'm seriously getting so excited for Spring already...I'm so over winter now, so I am embracing the warm weather with open arms and a flowery OOTD

I had been looking for a white based floral dress and a black based one too for so long now, and it's taken me forever for find ones that I really love, and it just so happened to take me forever until i found the perfect one at Forever 21...oh the irony! Love everything about this dress, the slight v-neckline, the skater skirt to it and of course the print itself is awesome!

 Then seeing as it will still be a little chilly for a while still I had to add some warm elements, adding tan to this outfir made it pop for me, I did so with my favourite items at the moment my tan pleather jacket and tan ankle boots. And of course thigh high socks because I just love this style...and voilĂ  cute spring outfit! 

Rose print dress - FOREVER 21
Tan pleather jacket - IDENTITY
Tan ankle boots - WOOLWORTHS

No comments:

Post a Comment