Wednesday 6 August 2014

OOTD Sunday Best

These were my 2 outfit choices for this past Sunday for a baptism that I had to go to.

So this first outfit is a navy bodycon dress from PICK 'N PAY clothing and I paired it with my nude heels by SISSYBOY. Added this fluffy blush cardigan for warmth and my potion bottle necklace, both from MR PRICE.



For my second option I toned it down some with my SISSYBOY jeans and my cutout sheer white shirt from JAY-JAYS, also using my potion bottle necklace from MR PRICE for this outfit as well as my nude SISSYBOY heels. Then for warmth added my navy pleater jacket from IDENTITY



Both outfits incidentally fall in the nude and navy colour scheme but I went with the jeans option for this particular event. I will keep the dress outfit for warmer weather and a flashier event

No comments:

Post a Comment