Wednesday 22 January 2014

OOTD Jekyll + Hyde

So my outfit today gives me a Jekyll and Hyde feel, I couldn't decide if I wanted to be good or bad. It's funny that with a simple change of shoes the outfit gets a completely different look to it, but seeing as I am taking advantage of my boss not being around, I went for the Mr Hyde.


Just to add to the spooky topic, this was a picture that i took the other night through my boyfriend's telescope. So this is before I cropped it. I love having access to a telescope, the amazing things I've seen are crazy, for instance I have actually seen Saturn and the belt around it, which was amazing, I plan to get a much stronger telescope at some point though because not all the planets are as clear as what Saturn was.

This is after I cropped it, amazing how you can see all those scratchy marks all over thee moon and its craters on the sides. Truly amazing to see thee moon so clearly.

Okay now back to my outfit...I just paired my black polka dot crop top with a high-waisted grey skirt and my combat boots, so simple and yet so cute.

Then for accessories, I continued my midi ring obsession with my silver set of rings here

And then added this stunning vintage silver coin necklace, this is actually an old South African coin from when we were still under the British rule. Its a 2 an half shillings coin with Elizabeth 2 Regina's face on it. One of my favourite necklaces.

I like that this outfit could either have gone very elegant and pretty or very grunge. A good outfit to turn from day to night look in my opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment