Friday 24 January 2014

OOTD Peachy Keen

So today's outfit was somewhat Rockabilly, 50's inspired, of course I'm not exactly nailing the rockabilly side though. For that I would need some tattoos, more piercings and red lipstick. But never the less I'll dub this the tame version
 Wearing this cute peach polka dot dress with cutout detail at the back, I love the way this dress fits and moves when you walk, it's weighted down and so it flows so nicely, officially one of my favourite mini dresses. 
 Then I paired it with my faux converse sneakers, black stud earrings which I didn't have on when I was taking these pictures...forgetful me. Then i tried to do my hair somewhat 50's but not too over the top and added a cute little cat clip to my side pony.
Then here my dogs very fascinated with what I was doing. Look at them looking at me all smiley like. Goda love my creatures!

No comments:

Post a Comment