Thursday 23 January 2014

OOTD The Little Mermaid

This post is so cheesily named for the funny coincidence that I fit almost exactly into Ariel's colour scheme with my outfit today Just needed a bit more purple in the outfit. It was not intentional I swear.

Just wearing my Aztec print skirt that i featured in one of my earlier posts, which has turquoise, black, pink and purple details mixed  in there, I paired it with my boxy fit turquoise camisole and then my black Plum sandals. Then I added more turquoise with my bead wrap bracelet and some turquoise drop earrings. I may have gone a bit too crazy with the turquoise there but I cant help it, its so pretty!

And just for comical effect, here's me making deals with the sea hag with my trusty clown fish and lobster


No comments:

Post a Comment