Wednesday 5 March 2014

OOTD Rainy Days

So today's outfit was a mash up and wasn't well planned as we are moving and most of my clothes have been packed away already and I have left only summer things left...not smart on my part, so I have had to make a rainy day outfit of summer items...which despite the limited options I think it turned out quite cute actually.

So here's the rainy day side of it, wore my black Free2bu circle skirt, grey wolf slouchy tee from CottonOn, cream over the knee socks, hooded pleather jacket, my Plum combat boots and my DIY oxblood/burgundy infinity scarf for some added warmth.

This was the outfit I originally wanted to wear, same outfit just with oxblood/burgundy heeled boots from Mr Price, I didn't go with this option because the bottom of the shoes are smooth and with the rain I didn't wanna end up in a situation where I would likely fall on my ass! LOL. Accident avoidance!

Then for jewels I just went for this silver Hamsa earcuff from Factorie and my silver midi rings from Lovisa

No comments:

Post a Comment