Thursday 20 March 2014

OOTD Boots, Buns and Bows

 Today's outfit was cute casual, just a shopping date with my Momz to the mall kind of outfit. And also something out of the ordinary for me, I had my hair in a bun, I've been meaning to try this hairstyle for a while but usually just love my loose hair too much and go with the "I will do it next time" philosophy, but today I just though screw it and went for it, and might I say I am pleasantly surprised at the fact that I liked my hair up, I think it was quite cute...Okay so enough about that now and onto my outfit...
Today I embraced the clear blue sky and beautiful sun and took full advantage and wore my cheeky denim shorts with my black and white striped slouchy tank top for a laid back look and added my cute pixie/pirate boots to add a bit more edge to the outfit 

This is the back of the tank, I love the yellow zip detail on the back! Also threw on a stud detail bow under my bun for some accessory detail

Because the weather is still on it's way to winter, it does get a little chilly in the evenings so I just added my cobalt blue knit jersey/cardigan for a pop of colour

 I love this jersey because it's so soft and warm and super comfy and can be dressed up or down very easily

Stripe tank top, shorts and bow - Mr Price
Jersey - Pick 'n Pay clothing (believe it or not they have awesome clothes sometimes)
Boots from the local flea market

No comments:

Post a Comment