Tuesday 25 March 2014

OOTD Outfit ideas for the future

Some recent outfit ideas and planning for the cold weather that is on it's way

Love this first outfit, this fluffy jersey/cardigan is just so comfy and I think it will be really nice and warm in winter

 I paired it with my textured burgundy/oxblood circle/skater skirt for some blush colour accents

Then went with white 2 break from the red and peach tones with this cute embellished zip detail crop top, then threw on my faux JC Litas to keep the look edgy

2nd outfit shows my clear obsession with burgundy right now with this cute pleather skirt which I paired with my grey slouchy tank top

I added a black bandeau underneath for some added coverage and added some black boots

I am so very in love with my new kimono, I love the colour they used against the black, very pale tones of cream, green and pink which makes this kimono with its tassels very versatile. I just paired the kimono with my grey crop 3/4 sleeve tee, high waisted shorts and my cream/beige/nude combat boots to pick up those tones in the kimono

Lastly, here I wore my white base floral bodycon skirt with its blue, pink and green tones and paired it with a slouchy sweat top which matches the blue in the skirt perfectly and brings that colour out, then just added my nude patent pumps so as not to distract from the colours

These outfits are very obviously me preparing for the cold but clinging onto the warmth...

No comments:

Post a Comment