Thursday 20 March 2014

OOTDs Playing catchup again

I keep forgetting to take pictures of my outfits...my mind is not all there and things have been so crazy coz I moved recently and have been so busy unpacking, so everything has been quite a mess! And with these 2 outfits I guess I was really feeling the burgundy...but who can blame me

First outfit that I missed which I wore about a week ago...I wore my boxy burgundy tee from H&M with my black Free2Bu circle skirt, grey over the knee socks, crey knit cardigan from Identity and my trusty black combat boots. I wore the shirt tucked into the skirt and pulled out to create a messy look

Second outfit which I wore on Monday (2014-03-17)
Here I wore my black lace dress and burgundy cardigan, both from Mr Price, paired with my brown skinny belt and these gorgeous ankle boots which are so different to any other ankle boots I've seen and can only be dubbed something like "Pixie Boots" OR "Pirate Boots" and what can I say I really love them!

I though this outfit would be better to see if I had it on, for some reason the layout just wasn't doing it justice...So here it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment